1.Lamborghini is a super car company that has been named after its founder Ferruccio Lamborghini. Ferruccio Lamborghini founded the company when he was 47 years old.
2. The fastest Lamborghini car in the world (Murcielago R-GT) has a top speed of of 370 km/h.
3. In 1963, when Lamborghini was founded, it first manufactured tractors for several years.
4. The most expensive Lamborghini ever sold was the Lamborghini Reventon, for $1,600,000.
5. Many of the cars are named after Spanish legends.
6. The first Lamborghini was the 350GTV from 1963.
7. Lamborghini was once an independent company, but is now owned by Volkswagen AG together with Audi.
8. Most Lamborghini cars had a v12 engine except for the Gallardo, which has a v10.
9. The owner of Lamborghini first drove a Ferrari when he started the company, but the car had a constant nagging clutch problem which frustrated him to…
View original post 192 more words